Hotel booking must be done exclusively through this email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Types of conference contributions:
- Shot-gun presentation for young scientists: 5 min oral presentations (no questions).
- 15 min oral presentations for researchers (12 min talk plus 3 min questions).
- Keynotes: Keynotes (25min, 20 talks plus 5 min questions)
- Plenary talks (45 min, 35 min plus 10 min questions)
- Poster: regular Posters (A0) must fit onto a 841 mm (wide) by 1189 mm (long) space.
On behalf of the organizing committee, we are delighted to welcome you to Caparica (Lisbon, Portugal), for the 2nd International Symposium on Nanoparticles-Nanomaterials and Applications (2nd ISN2A-2016).
The Symposium will take place in Costa de Caparica (http://vimeo.com/4939136) the 18th, 19th, 20th and 21st of January 2016.
We cordially encourage you to attend and contribute to one of the major events in 2016 on the -Nano field.
We are confident that you will appreciate the breadth and quality of the scientific program and the city of Caparica, and look forward to seeing you in 2016 in Portugal.
- Nanoparticles/Nanomaterials in Environmental Sciences
- Nanoparticles/Nanomaterials in Medicine
- Nanoparticles/Nanomaterials in Biology
- Nanoparticles/Nanomaterials in Chemistry
- Toxicology of Nanoparticles/Nanomaterials
- Nanoparticles/Nanomaterials in Innovation
- Computational Studies in Nanoparticles/Nanomaterials
- Nanoparticles/Nanomaterials for Energy Storage
On belhalf of the scientific and organizing committees,